Monday, July 12, 2010

updates... on dresses and the ring...

This is the design that my flower girl, Princess, picked for herself.

The rest of the entourage had picked their own designs as well using the fabric that Auntie Yayang & I had bought at Divisoria last April. A local seamstress had done it & i am going to see it on Wednesday this week! I am so excited. I really hope it would fit them well.          
Auntie Yayang's going to be here by July 22. She'll bring in my wedding gown. Yup, same design as I have been babbling about the very time I started blogging. I really fell for Vera Wang's Aurora and had it done for me.
However, I wont be fitting my gown before the wedding with due respect to my Ma's and future mother-in-law's request. I don't believe in this superstition. But i would adhere to it since if one force majeur happens, I really don't want it to be blamed upon my wearing the wedding gown prior to the wedding.
But trust me. I'd be fitting it the moment that day strikes! And that means a few seconds after midnight! ^^,

On our wedding ring, I had them done by a local goldsmith.
I am prety sure that he is not the best but I like the way he transacts business with me. He is honest and really knows his trade. And yes, he is better enough for the job!

Really there is a lot to be excited about.

Just waiting for each day to pass by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails