Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sharing pregnancy stories

Every time a mother gets to see me pregnant, they surely end up sharing their own pregnancy stories as well.
It's a comfort hearing their stories though... because some have worse morning sickness than I have ;) ... but seriously, it's a comfort knowing that they've lived to see their little bundle of joys.

Indeed, some women have had pregnancy, labor and delivery easier than others. Some bore their children even without medical help! Others had their baby delivered in one thrust!
I pray to God that I could be one of them... or close to their labor and delivery experience.

I do get the chance to talk to mothers who weren't as "lucky" as we might say.

But then again, being pregnant in itself is a blessing.
We're praying that my delivery would be easy but it still is up to God and we commit everything to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails