Saturday, July 2, 2011

natural delivery vs. assisted or painless delivery

I had already decided to go for a natural delivery without the anesthesia even before I got into reading this article.
My reasons, aside from the difference in the cost of both deliveries, are the experience and the privilege to share my own natural birthing experience as well as the empowerment that comes after getting through the pain of it all.

I had thought though that once is enough for the experience of it and had thought to go painless if I were to have succeeding pregnancies/deliveries.

But this article had somehow changed my view.
As much as I'd like to repost the whole article or maybe even some parts of it, I'd give a link instead since there's a warning at the end of it not to copy or reproduce in any way.
 


by Christine Kenney

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails