Sunday, May 2, 2010

Top Picks ü

Why were they chosen?



Theme: barrio fiesta
First, it would tie up with the venue since we're having it at my lolo's which is 80min southwest of Davao City.
And also, it would allow some room for chaos.

Motiff: teal
I had wanted a darker color/shade. But since our wedding is at daytime, we picked a lighter shade instead.


The Date
Well, i had wanted that date for over 3years already.
Its basically chosen because it is easy to remember.


The Venue
Since i've basically grown up in that church. It had been where my lola & i had worked on weddings before.
As for the reception venue, it's proximity to the church is what made us pick it.


The Best Man
Kem, his nephew, is one of the reason why we met. He was Dennies' online game playmate. And the one who budged him into trying Gunbound where we met.


The Maid-of-Honor
Jade has been my close friend since high school. She was the 1st one who met Dennies among my circle... the 1st who had heard our story... & my longest prayer partner where Dennies is concerned.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I didn't know you play Gunbound, Gay! How sweet naman your love story! Weeee! I'm so excited for you. I wish I could be there for your wedding... :( But I'm not sure I can make it. But anyway, I'll send you a wedding gift. Kelan ba ang kasal? Anong date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dara... ikaw ang ngvote sa tricycle?

    we're thinking 8-9-10 ^^<

    i wish you could be here too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails