Monday, May 3, 2010

wedding song: two words, i do by Lea Salonga


A friend commented that my blog had included details of our wedding but he has not seen any post on the songs.

Well, I have no song in mind but "When God Made You".

And now this.

Well, I did have a lot of American Idol (I am a fan) finale songs in mind. But I think it would be played after the ceremony when we'd have the pictures taken at church.

Anyway, back to this song. THANK YOU to the person who suggested this. I've always admired Lea Salonga for her voice quality and the clarity at which every word is sung. She really has an incredible voice that would make one want to fall in love all over again.

And thank you to the person who would be singing this, I have a Lea Salonga fan in mind with such a beautiful voice as well.

Two Words
Artist - Lea Salonga



In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...


Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold this moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'

(instrumental)


Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.
In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,



And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'







Never with sadness...



Always with gladness...



'I...DO....'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails